World Series Contenders
1. Philadelphia Phillies 83-46-only played .500 ball this week (2-2) but still looking good.
2. Boston Red Sox 82-51-looked poised to make a deep post season run.
3.Milwaukee Brewers 81-54-are almost impossible to beat home. Watch out contenders.
4. NY Yankees 79-52-continue to roll along. Yankees get all the breaks.
5. Atlanta Braves 79-54-bullpen is awesome, will Tommy Hanson be healthy again in 2011?
6. Texas Rangers 76-59-let the Halo’s back in the race but talent and experience is on their side.
7. Detroit Tigers 73-60- Justin Verlander is damn freaking good.
8. Arizona Diamondbacks 75-59-this team is getting better as the season rolls on.
9. LA Angels 72-61– if they find their way into the playoffs, watch out with Weaver, Haren, Santana.
10. Tampa Bay Rays 73-59-awesome season for the Rays, wish the people down in Tampa could see that.
11. San Francisco Giants 71-63-D-Backs have to be putting a scare into the defending champs.
12. Cleveland Indians 65-65-Nice to see Thome make a homecoming, a shame it will keep him without a championship.
13. Chicago White Sox 66-65- They are not the 13th best team in baseball. But they are in the race.
Looking forward to 2012
14. Cincinnati Reds 67-66– look good lately. Perhaps its a little late.
15. St. Louis Cardinals 70-64-Tony LaRussa dreams about double switches.
16. Toronto Blue Jays 66-67-Jays have hit a rough patch but have made progress in 2011.
17. Colorado Rockies 64-70-Rockies getting ready for another September push?
18. Washington Nationals 62-70-Lifehouse is coming to Nationals Park!
19. Los Angeles Dodgers 62-70-Hall of fame announcer, MVP candidate, Cy Young push, bankruptcy, bad baseball team.
20. New York Mets 62-68 –Mets have had a solid season. Still need more pieces to compete.
21. Pittsburgh Pirates 62-71-looks like another year of sub .500 baseball.
22. Oakland A’s 60-73-I think money ball is bullshit.
23. San Diego Padres 60-74-Petco Park is nice. San Diego is a wonderful city. Chargers start soon.
24. Florida Marlins 59-72-only 1 more month as the Florida Marlins.
25. Minnesota Twins 56-77-despite the down year they’ve been one of the really good organizations for 10+ years,
26. Kansas City Royals 55-79-kids are playing rough. Need to find some pitching to make a splash in 2012.
27.Chicago Cubs 57-77-continue to qualify as loveable losers.
28. Seattle Mariners 56-76-I hear Seattle has good coffee, a lot of rain, and a loud football stadium.
29. Baltimore Orioles 53-78-its been a tough week in Baltimore, all thought is off the field.
Round Rock Express
30. Houston Astros 44-90- LOL Ed Wade, though they have been playing a little better.