1. Green Pay Packers- ho hum start for the defending Super Bowl champs.
2. Detriot Lions- The last time the Lions beat the Vikings in the Metrodome, Matthew Stafford was nine.
3.Buffalo Bills- Who leads the NFL in scoring? The Bills do.
4. New England Patriots- Blew a 21 point lead, Brady throws four picks. Would have loved to seen the Football Life documentary on Bill Belichik after that game…
5. Baltimore Ravens- Rebounded nicely against St. Louis after disappointing loss to the Titans the week before.
6.New Orleans Saints- They score at will, but can they stop anybody?
7. Pittsburgh Steelers- Won ugly in Indy, but a win is a win.
8. Houston Texans- Starting to feel like this is finally going to be the year they make it to the playoffs.
9. San Diego Chargers- Struggled mightily with a bad Chiefs team, but pulled out a W.
10. Oakland Raiders- Darren McFadden looks like he’s put it together.
11. New York Jets- If Mark Sanchez throws over 30+ times, I don’t like their chances vs. anybody.
12. Dallas Cowboys- Big W on Monday Night tightens up the NFC East.
13. Tampa Bay Bucs- It seems winning ugly will be their thing this year.
14. New York Giants- Victor Cruz and company didn’t get the memo about laying down in Philadelphia
15. Washington Redskins- Rex Grossman still stinks.
16. Tennesse Titans- Lost Kenny Britt for the year, how does that affect the passing game?
17. Cleveland Browns- Tied for first place after a goose egg to the Titans in Week 1.
18. Atlanta Falcons- A Mike Vick injury away from being 0-3.
19. Philadelphia Eagles- Getting outscored 29-0 in the fourth quarter this year.
20. Chicago Bears- Need to keep Jay Cutler upright to have a chance.
21. Carolina Panthers- First win for Cam Newton and Steve Smith only caught 3 passes.
22. San Francisco 49ers- Would have thought the 49ers would have the better record when they take on the Eagles this week?
23. Seattle Seahawks- Somehow held Larry Fitzgerald to zero catches in the 2nd half.
24. Arizona Cardinals- You can not lose to a Tarvais Jackson led team.
25.Cincinnati Bengals- Have been in both losses, but growing pains with a rookie quarterback for sure.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars- Third quarterback of the month for Jacksonville. Jack Del Rio better put his house on the market.
27. Denver Broncos- If they keep this up, the fans might their wish of seeing Tebow play…..quarterback.
28. Minnesota Vikings- Have blown three fourth quarter leads.
29. Miami Dolphins- Tony Sparano likely won’t see the second year of his contract.
30. Indianapolis Colts- Word is trickling in that Peyton is done for the year, Andrew Luck would be a nice backup plan.
31. St. Louis Rams- Sam Bradford has taken a few steps back it looks like.
32. KC Chiefs- Have been outscored by 82 points. Ouch.