1. (1) Green Bay Packers 4-0– The offense is out of this world. Aaron Rodgers has been the best at his position in 2011.
2. (2) Detroit Lions 4-0– Things are looking good in Detroit. If they remain healthy they’ll improve as the season goes on.
3. (5) Baltimore Ravens 3-1– If this offense can keep pace the Ravens could find themselves making a deep playoff run.
4. (6) New Orleans Saints 3-1– They aren’t getting the attention they did a few season ago but they are just as dangerous.
5. (7) Houston Texans 3-1– With an improves defense and running game the Texans could finally be for real.
6. (4) New England Patriots 3-1– As well as the offense has played the defense continues to struggle.
7. (16) Tennesse Titans 3-1– Matt Hasselbeck looks revived and the defense is playing very well to open up 2011.
8. (9) San Diego Chargers 3-1– The Chargers shouldn’t have many issues winning the weak AFC West.
9. (13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3-1– They don’t always look pretty, but more often than not they get the job done.
10. (3) Buffalo Bills 3-1– Let down loss in Cincinnati…how will they handle a desperate Eagles team at home?
11. (14) New York Giants 3-1– Injuries riddled and yet they find a way to finish the first quarter 3-1. Impressive.
12. (22) San Francisco 49ers 3-1– Big road win in Philadelphia. Can Alex Smith lead this squad to a playoff appearance?
13. (15) Washington Redskins 3-1– Redskins continue to win. With the recent struggles of Dallas and Philadelphia they will continue to stay competitive.
14. (18) Atlanta Falcons 2-2– Disappointing start for the Falcons at 2-2. They didn’t play great in a Seattle victory.
15. (20) Chicago Bears 2-2– Matt Forte is having a sensational season but will Jay Cutler survive the year?
16. (11) New York Jets 2-2– Two consecutive tough losses. We should learn a lot as they head into Foxboro this week.
17. (7) Pittsburgh Steelers 2-2– Concern has to be growing in Pittsburgh. They haven’t played well to start the 2011 campaign.
18. (12) Dallas Cowboys 2-2– Tony Romo has had a few meltdowns this year and yes Calvin Johnson would be their number one.
19. (10) Oakland Raiders 2-2– Raiders need to become more disciplined to keep it close with San Diego. Good luck.
20. (17) Cleveland Browns 2-2– The Browns are okay. They’ll complete throughout the season but the playoffs are not a likely end point.
21. (25) Cincinnati Bengals 2-2– The Bengals have played well. They have already met most critics expectations of the year.
22. (19) Philadelphia Eagles 1-3– Dream team of 2011. Unfortunately for Birds fans its been a nightmare.
23. (24) Arizona Cardinals 1-3– Its been a frustrating beginning to the season. Missed opportunities.
24. (21) Carolina Panthers 1-3– Cam Newton and Steve Smith have been fantastic surprises.
25. (27) Denver Broncos 1-3– Probably should have taken value for Kyle Orton while he had any.
26. (26) Jacksonville Jaguars 1-3– Maurice Jones-Drew is a great player and that is about it.
27. (32) Kansas City Chiefs 1-3– Chiefs pulled out a big victory against another bad team.
28. (23) Seattle Seahawks 1-3– They are awful. But home field advantage may very well win them 4-5 games.
29. (31) St. Louis Rams 0-4– They have been the worst team in football to date. They being said they aren’t the worst on paper.
30. (30) Indianapolis Colts 0-4– The last few weeks they have hung in games until the end. They are looking a little better but Curtis Painter doesn’t look good.
31. (29) Miami Dolphins 0-4– It will be a shocker if they don’t finish last in the AFC East. The bigger question is whether the coaching staff finishes out 2011.
32. (28) Minnesota Vikings 0-4– Donovan McNabb is done. Just start Christian Ponder already.