1. (1) Green Bay Packers 5-0– Very nice road win in Atlanta. Still the best team in football by a lot.
2. (2) Detroit Lions 5-0– Who would have thought this week’s matchup vs. the Niners be so big?
3. (3) Baltimore Ravens 3-1– Big test at home this week with the Houston Texans, but catch a break with no Andre Johnson.
4. (6) New England Patriots 4-1– Tied with the Bills for 1st place. Win over the Jets gives them basically a three game lead over them.
5. (4) New Orleans Saints 4-1-Not a believer in this defense.
6. (9) San Diego Chargers 4-1- It finally looks the Chargers avoided the early season troubles that have plagued them in prior seasons.
7. (12) San Francisco 49ers 4-1– Blew out the Bucs, looks like the players are buying into Harbaugh’s system.
8. (10) Buffalo Bills 4-1– Created 5 turnovers against a struggling Eagles team, still only won by 7.
9. (17) Pittsburgh Steelers 3-2– Big Ben and company came up big after whispers of their team’s struggles.
10. (19) Oakland Raiders 3-2– Emotional win over the Texans with the passing of Al Davis. With their running game, they’ll compete for a wildcard.
11. (13) Washington Redskins 3-1– Can knock out a struggling Eagles team for good with a win at home.
12. ( 5) Houston Texans 3-2– Will prove how worthy of a playoff team they will be when they take on Baltimore next week on the road.
13. (9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3-2– Need a win against New Orleans next week to stay relevant in the division.
14. (11) New York Giants 3-2– Troubling loss at home vs. a bad Seattle team.
15. (21) Cincinnati Bengals 3-2– Another winnable game vs. Indy next week, could the Bengals make a playoff push?
16. (7) Tennessee Titans 3-2– Did you hear that boom? That’s the Titans falling back to Earth.
17. (14) Atlanta Falcons 2-3– Would be the most disappointing team in the NFL if it weren’t for the Eagles.
18. (15) Chicago Bears 2-3– I’d be stunned if Jay Cutler lasts the year.
19. (16) New York Jets 2-3– Very interested in how Rex Ryan and his talking bunch react to three losses in a row.
20. (18) Dallas Cowboys 2-2– At least Romo didn’t blow a 4th quarter lead.
21. (20) Cleveland Browns 2-2– Tough test next week in Oakland. Need a win to keep up with super competitive AFC North.
22. (24) Carolina Panthers 1-4– They have been competitive in every game. Future looks bright for Cam and the Panthers.
23. (28) Seattle Seahawks 2-3– Stunned the NFL world with a big upset in New York over the Giants.
24. (22) Philadelphia Eagles 1-4-Despite how awful they have been this season, with a win over the Redskins and a Bills win over the Giants, the Eagles would be a game and half back in the division.
25. (27) Kansas City Chiefs 2-3– Beat a bad Colts team and that’s about all I got for them.
26. (23) Arizona Cardinals 1-4– Hasn’t been the great start that Kevin Kolb and Larry Fitzgerald envisioned.
27. (25)Denver Broncos 1-4 -Finally starting Tebow, still baffles me why they didn’t trade Orton.
28. (26) Jacksonville Jaguars 1-4– Jack Del Rio will be fired.
29. (29) St. Louis Rams 0-4– I can’t imagine what this week’s score against Green Bay will be.
30. (32) Minnesota Vikings 1-4– For one week, Vikings got a peek of what this season was supposed to be like.
31. (31) Miami Dolphins 0-4 Tony Sparano will be joining Jack Del Rio in the unemployment soon.
32. (30) Indianapolis Colts 0-5– Colts fans are hoping Curtis Painter doesn’t play them out of Andrew Luck.