1. (1) Green Bay Packers 6-0– Aaron Rodgers is the best players in football. The Pack is the best team in football.
2. (3) Baltimore Ravens 4-1– Really took care of business against Houston. Look like the most complete team in the AFC.
3. (2) Detroit Lions 5-1– Tough loss against the Niners but the they’ve been among the best in football this season.
4. (4) New England Patriots 5-1– Defense looked good against Dallas. If they continue to improve the Pats could be scary in January.
5. (7) San Francisco 49ers 5-1– Jim Harbaugh has the Niners back on top of the NFL. Can Alex Smith win in the playoffs.
6. (6) San Diego Chargers 4-1- The Chargers have been playing well under the radar.
7. (5) New Orleans Saints 4-2– Rough loss against the Bucs but Brees and the boys will find a way to bounce back.
8. (8) Buffalo Bills 4-2– Fred Jackson is having a MVP type of season for the Bills.
9. (13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-2– They bounced back with a big win against the Saints after the 49ers debacle.
10. (10) Oakland Raiders 4-2– Goodbye Jason Campbell and next years draft. Hello Carson Palmer!
11. (9) Pittsburgh Steelers 4-2– Was a bit of a struggle late against the Jags but they continue to get the job done.
12. (14) New York Giants 4-2– Big win against the Bills prior to a brutal stretch ahead.
13. (11) Washington Redskins 3-2– Team battle tough late against the Eagles despite of horrible effort by Rex Grossman.
14. ( 12) Houston Texans 3-3– Major struggles in Baltimore coupled with the loss of Mario Williams for the season forces a drop in the rankings.
15. (16) Tennessee Titans 3-2– The Titans are in the first place going into week 7.
16. (15) Cincinnati Bengals 4-2– They’ve already exceeded expectations set for them in the preseason.
17. (18) Chicago Bears 3-3– Matt Forte makes the team go.
18. (19) New York Jets 3-3– Jets took care of business against Miami. Need to step up efforts against better teams.
19. (17) Atlanta Falcons 3-3– Falcons found a way to beat the Panthers, how will things go this week in Detroit?
20. (20) Dallas Cowboys 2-3– If Dallas can put up consistent efforts like they did in New England they will be alright going forward.
21. (24) Philadelphia Eagles 2-4-Big win in DC, wasn’t easy. Concern still high in Philadelphia.
22. (21) Cleveland Browns 2-3– Still have a way to go before they are a playoff caliber team.
23. (25) Kansas City Chiefs 2-3– Despite season ending injuries to Jamaal Charles and Eric Berry they continue to play tough.
24. (22) Carolina Panthers 1-5– Perhaps the most exciting 1-5 team ever. Cam Newton hasn’t disappointed yet.
25. (23) Seattle Seahawks 2-3– Travel to Cleveland following a bye.
26. (26) Arizona Cardinals 1-4– Super Bowl rematch against the Steelers this week.
27. (27)Denver Broncos 1-4– Tim Tebow gets the nod this week in Miami. Should bring interest at the very least.
28. (28) Jacksonville Jaguars 1-5– Rebuilding time in Jacksonville.
29. (30) Minnesota Vikings 1-5– Christian Ponder played well in his NFL debut. He gets the start this week in favor of Donovan McNabb.
30. (31) Miami Dolphins 0-5 Miserable display in New York last week in prime time.
31. (32) Indianapolis Colts 0-6– Lost season from the beginning.
32. (29) St. Louis Rams 0-5– They have been dreadful in games 1-5. Does anyone in St. Louis even realize?