1. (1) Green Bay Packers 11-0– Aaron Rodgers and the Packers appear to be the Super Bowl favorites by a wide margin.
2. (6) Baltimore Ravens 8-3– John got the better of Jim in Harbaugh Bowl I. Ravens may be inconsistent but they beat the good teams.
3. (2) San Francisco 49ers 9-2– Niners look to bounce back from a tough loss by clinching the NFC west this week.
4. (4) New Orleans Saints 8-3- Drew Brees and the offense could go toe to toe with the Packers indoors but what about outside in the playoffs?
5. (5) New England Patriots 8-3– Easy schedule the rest of the way should see the Pats finishing with 12 wins. Can the defense stand up come playoff time?
6. (3) Pittsburgh Steelers 8-3- Another dicey game against a poor team, yet they pull off a victory.
7. (7) Houston Texans 8-3- Matt Schaub done. Matt Leinart out. The T.J. Yates era is underway.
8. (10) Dallas Cowboys 7-4– The Cowboys win games when DeMarco Murray starts.
9. (9) Chicago Bears 7-4–Week one with Caleb Hanie didn’t exactly work out. We’ll see if he gets it going in start two.
10. (9) Detroit Lions 7-4– Lions are going to have to start winning games if they want to reach the postseason.
11. (12) Oakland Raiders 7-4- The Raiders continue to win football games. Postseason is within sight.
12. (13) Atlanta Falcons 7-4-When Matt Ryan plays well the Falcons win football games. They will need him to step up in December.
13. (14) Cincinnati Bengals 7-4- The Bengals close out a stretch of four consecutive divisional games with week against Pittsburgh.
14. (11)- New York Giants 6-5- Tough schedule is taking a toll on the Giants playoff hopes.
15. (15)Denver Broncos 6-5– Not only is Tim Tebow winning games week after week but so is the defense.
16. (16) New York Jets 6-5- The Jets will hang in the playoff race until the end. They could cause trouble if they make the postseason.
17. (18) Tennessee Titans 6-5-Titans continue to hang around. Chris Johnson finally showed up this week.
18. (19) Buffalo Bills 5-6– Looks like the Buffalo faithful will have to wait till next year….yet again.
19. (20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-7– Tough season in Tampa….Josh Freeman will need to play better if they wish to compete next year.
20. (21) Philadelphia Eagles 4-7– The coaching staff needs to be replaced. DeSean Jackson looks like a future Dallas Cowboy.
21. (17) San Diego Chargers 4-7- The Chargers and Eagles are the biggest disappointments in the NFL this year. Norv Turner needs to be fired.
22. (23) Miami Dolphins 3-8 – The Dolphins have played very well four weeks running. Spoiler is the role to play from here on out.
23. (25) Cleveland Browns 4-7–Maybe the one AFC North team that doesn’t reach the postseason.
24. (22) Seattle Seahawks 4-7- Prime time Thursday night at home against the Eagles.
25 (24) Carolina Panthers 3-8- Losing year, yup. Successful season, yup.
26. (27) Washington Redskins 4-7- Victory in Seattle stops the skid. Season was over prior.
27. (28) Arizona Cardinals 4-7– Beanie Wells went nuts on the Rams for a franchise record 228 yards.
28. (26) Kansas City Chiefs 4-7– Rough year in Kansas City, hard scheduled and injuries all over the place. Tyler Palko is very bad.
29. (29) Jacksonville Jaguars 3-8– Team sold. Jack Del Rio fired. Season over.
30. (31) Minnesota Vikings 2-9– Been a big fall since the NFC Championship a few years back.
31. (30) St. Louis Rams 2-9- The experts pick in the NFC West has been a disaster. Jobs could be lost.
32. (32) Indianapolis Colts 0-11– Horrible season. The Colts/Patriots game doesn’t have the same feels this season.