1. (1) Green Bay Packers 14-1– Aaron Rodgers and the Packers got back on track by beating up the division rival Bears.
2. (2) New Orleans Saints 12-3- Drew Brees has already surpassed Dan Marino’s single season passing record with a week to go.
3. (3) San Francisco 49ers 12-3- They’ll look to lock up a first round bye with a victory is sorry St. Louis.
4. (4) Baltimore Ravens 11-4– Continue to look like the most complete team in the AFC, despite some struggles on the road.
5. (5) Pittsburgh Steelers 11-4- The health of Big Ben could be the difference between a Super Bowl run or early playoff exit.
6. (6) New England Patriots 12-3– Tom Brady is having another sensational season. This year he is in the background of Aaron Rogers & Drew Brees.
7. (7) Houston Texans 10-5- Arian Foster, a tremendous defense and playing at home could line up the franchises first playoff victory.
8. (11) Detroit Lions 10-5– If they don’t beat themselves with penalties and turnovers they could be the NFC’s most dangerous wild card team.
9. (14) Cincinnati Bengals 9-6- They are a win away from a playoff berth. Cinderella story in the making?
10. (8) Dallas Cowboys 8-7– Tony Romo & Felix Jones need to get healthy for week 17 in New York.
11. (13)- New York Giants 8-7- Winner takes all on Sunday night football. Eli will look to shine in prime time yet again.
12. (9) Atlanta Falcons 9-6– Hoping this work out so they can travel to New York/Dallas next week. Pretty sure they have no interest in returning to New Orleans.
13. (10)Denver Broncos 8-7– The Tim Tebow talk has quieted a bit. One win and a postseason birth with get the talk rolling again.
14. (16) Oakland Raiders 8-7- Overtime victory in Kansas City keeps them in the division race.
15. (19) Tennessee Titans 8-7- Despite erratic play by Chris Johnson they remain playoff hopeful going into week 17.
16. (15) San Diego Chargers 7-8- Too little too late. Is this the end of the road for Norv Turner?
17. (12) New York Jets 8-7- Took a beating in Philadelphia and versus the Giants. Brand Jacobs said it best.
18. (18) Seattle Seahawks 7-8- Will look to improves on last years division winning record with a victory in Arizona.
19. (17) Arizona Cardinals 7-8– Despite injuries and overall lack of talent the Cardinals have won 7 games.
20. (22) Philadelphia Eagles 7-8- Will look to finish strong with a victory against the Redskins but its a little late to play up to potential.
21. (20) Kansas City Chiefs 6-9– Rough season in KC. They will always remember how they rose up to defeat the might Packers in week 15.
22. (23) Carolina Panthers 6-9- Cam Newton is finally getting some wins. With a little offseason help they could be a team to watch in 2012.
23. (21) Chicago Bears 7-8– When you see the Bears without Matt Forte you really realize just how much they miss him.
24. (24) Miami Dolphins 5-10 – Reggie Bush has had himself a really nice 2011 season as a feature back.
25. (26) Buffalo Bills 6-9- Ryan Fitzpatrick finally gets win #1 after the larger contract.
26. (25) Washington Redskins 5-10- The offense needs to be priority #1 this offseason.
27. (27) Cleveland Browns 4-11 –They have a lot of work to do in whats been the best division in football this season.
28. (29) Jacksonville Jaguars 4-11- No easy task to close out the season against the suddenly red-hot Colts.
29. (28) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-11– Dreadful finish to the season in Tampa Bay. The once 4-2 playoff hopeful squad looks to avoid a 10 game losing streak.
30. (30) Minnesota Vikings 3-12– With Adrian Peterson’s future up in the air its time to consider full-blown rebuilding of the franchise.
31. (32) Indianapolis Colts 2-13– Perhaps the inevitable Andrew Luck question won’t ever have to be answered.
32. (31) St. Louis Rams 2-13- Poor Steven Jackson. Brutal offense in a brutal era of Rams football.