1. (1) Green Bay Packers 13-0– The quest for the undefeated season continues as Cheese Nation heads into Kansas City.
2. (2) Baltimore Ravens 10-3– The Ravens continue to battle for the top seed in the AFC as they head out west.
3. (4) New Orleans Saints 10-3- Drew Brees & the Saints have been playing under the radar at 10-3.
4. (5) Pittsburgh Steelers 10-3- The continue to playing interesting games against bad teams but they win them all.
5. (3) San Francisco 49ers 10-3– Rough loss in Arizona drops the Niners a notch as they look to beat out the Saints for the #2 seed.
6. (7) Houston Texans 10-3- Franchise has reached the postseason for the first time in franchise history and are in position for a possible bye.
7. (6) New England Patriots 10-3– Tom Brady to Rob Gronkowski & Wes Welker all day. Offense needs to overcome the sporadic play of the defense.
8. (9)Denver Broncos 8-5– Tim Tebow & the Broncos are on a magical run towards the playoffs. Will they be able to outscore the Patriots on Sunday?
9. (13) New York Jets 8-5- They blasted the Chiefs as everything else fell into place Sunday afternoon. If the season ended today they would be the 2nd wild card team.
10. (17)- New York Giants 7-6- Eli Manning has been magnificent this season. Clutch play could prove dangerous to the rest of the NFC.
11. (8) Dallas Cowboys 7-6– DeMarco Murray injury could prove to be as big of a loss as the one suffered Sunday night.
12. (11) Tennessee Titans 7-6-The Titans continue to remain in the playoff race despite inconsistent play from the quarterback & running back.
13. (15) Atlanta Falcons 8-5-Struggles in the rest of the NFC has opened up an opportunity for the Falcons to reach the postseason.
14. (10) Cincinnati Bengals 7-6- Despite a successful campaign the Bengals a dropped big games lately. They need to win to get in.
15. (12) Detroit Lions 8-5– Despite the win, the Vikings game has to have Lions fans a bit nervous.
16. (14) Oakland Raiders 7-6- Raiders remain in the race but Carson Palmer hasn’t helped matters in recent weeks.
17. (16) Chicago Bears 7-6–Marion Barber may have cost his team a playoff spot with 2 poor plays late in the Broncos debacle.
18. (18) San Diego Chargers 6-7- December is the Chargers month. Strong finish could make things interesting out west.
19. (22) Arizona Cardinals 6-7– Larry Fitzgerald is pretty darn good. The Cardinals could reach .500 by season end.
20. (23) Seattle Seahawks 6-7- Marshawn Lynch has been dominating in recent weeks as the Seahawks look to finish up strong.
21. (20) Miami Dolphins 4-9 – Tony Sparano gets canned after his first poor outing five weeks. Ownership wanted him out.
22. (25) Philadelphia Eagles 5-8- Eagles finally get a win. The slim hope of a playoff appearance remains.
23. (19) Buffalo Bills 5-8 Yikes. Things really have gone down hill in upstate New York.
24 (21) Carolina Panthers 4-9- Cam Newton has brought excitement back to Panthers football.
25. (26) Cleveland Browns 4-9–Played the Steelers tough but ultimately need some serious help on offense.
26. (27) Washington Redskins 4-9- Redskins moved the ball on the Patriots. Not sure if that is much of an accomplishment.
27. (24) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-9– Good start, rough finish in Tampa Bay.
28. (28) Kansas City Chiefs 5-8– Todd Haley takes the fall despite an injury riddled season along with a lack of talent.
29. (29) Jacksonville Jaguars 4-9- Maurice Jones-Drew is having a sensational season despite no offensive support.
30. (30) Minnesota Vikings 2-11– Time to begin preparation towards 2012.
31. (31) St. Louis Rams 2-11- The Rams are a very poor football team. This is something I’m sure you are aware of.
32. (32) Indianapolis Colts 0-13– 13 down and 3 to go on the quest for imperfection.