1. Chicago Bulls 31-8- Rose drops 35 on the Sixers in a very exciting nationally televised game.
2. Miami Heat 28-9- Have lost two in a row. In the Utah game, Lebron passes up the final shot…why why why?
3. Oklahoma City Thunder 29-8- After beating Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and Orlando, a disappointing loss to Atlanta.
4. San Antonio Spurs 25-12- Have lost 2 of 3 since the All-Star Break.
5. Los Angeles Clippers 22-13- Chris Paul led the way in a OT win over Houston.
6. Indiana Pacers 23-12- I’m still skeptical of the Pacers. The best team in their 6 game winning streak has been Golden State.
7. Los Angeles Lakers 23-14- The Masked Mamba has been not been affected once with a mask. Impressive W over the Heat.
8. Orlando Magic 24-14- Have won 7 out of 10, but will their good fortune continue when the Howard Sweepstakes kick up their pace?
9. Atlanta Hawks 22-15- Nice win over a very hot Thunder team.
10. Memphis Grizzlies 22-15- Scorching hot, winning 7 out of 8, beating Houston, Philadelphia and Dallas along the way.
11. Dallas Maverick 22-16- Interesting situation with Lamar Odom getting sent to the D-League. If he ever gets right, Dallas is a scary team for a potential 2 or 3 seed to face.
12. Denver Nuggets 21-17- Three game winning streak against Houston, Portland, and the Spurs.
13. Houston Rockets 21-17- Not a great start to the post All-Star break, losing three in a row, including a loss to Utah.
14. Philadelphia 76ers 22-16- 2-11 in games decided by 7 points or less will be the story of the year.
15. Minnesota Timberwolves 19-19- 2 games back of the 8th spot in the West, Rick Adleman coach of the year?
16.Boston Celtics 19-17- It’s been the year of runs for the Celtics. Lose 3, Win 4, Lose 5, Win 4, Win 5, Lose 2, Lose 5, and now have won 4 in a row.
17. Portland Trailblazers 18-19- Have lost 4 out of 5 including a 12 point loss to Minnesota a team they’ll battle for a playoff spot.
18. New York Knicks 18-19- I thought they played really well against Boston, Carmelo and Pierce answering shot for shot.
19. Utah Jazz 17-19- Have won 2 out of 3 including wins over Houston and Miami.
20. Phoeniz Suns 17-20- Have won three in a row, 4 out of the 8th spot, Steve Nash having a great year, Marcin Gortat having a career year.
21. Golden State Warriors 14-20- Chance to even up the six game road trip with a win at Washington. a 3-3 road trip would be disappointing for a team fighting for a playoff chance.
22. Milwaukee Bucks 14-23- Have fallen 4 back of the Knicks for the 8th spot.
23. Cleveland Cavs 13-22- They probably aren’t going to make the playoffs, but I’m sure the Cavs are thrilled with the progress of Irving.
24. Sacramento Kings 12-25- Looks like the Kings are going to stay in Sacramento with the idea of a new arena.
25. Detriot Pistons 12-26- Actually finished with a winning record in February.
26. Toronto Raptors 12-25- Jose Calderon is in the top 5 in assists per game. That’s about all I got.
27. New Jersey Nets 12-26- Deron Williams had 57 in their win over the Bobcats. If they don’t get Howard, he’s as good as gone.
28. New Orleans Hornets 9-28- Chris Kaman, will he or won’t he be traded?
29. Washington Wizards 8-28- At least the Lakers come to town, that should help their attendance.
30. Charlotte Bobcats 4-31- At least they help Deron Williams under 60.