1. (1) Green Bay Packers 10-0– Tough game against the Bucs, but ultimately too much Jordy Nelson
2. (2) San Francisco 49ers 9-1– Defense was flat-out dominant against a bad Cardinals team.
3. (3) Pittsburgh Steelers 7-3- Very winnable Sunday Night game vs. a struggling Chiefs team
4. (4) New Orleans Saints 7-3- Seeding could be on the line for a Monday Night Tilt vs. the Giants.
5. (6) New England Patriots 7-3– Seemed to get bored with the Chiefs and then turned it on when they wanted.
6. (7) Baltimore Ravens 7-3– Could be an awkward Harbaugh family dinner on Thanksgiving…
7. (8) Houston Texans 7-3- The Matt Leinart playoff push begins.
8. (9) Chicago Bears 7-3–I honestly don’t feel that there will be huge drop off with Cutler out.
9. (10) Detroit Lions 7-3– Great showdown between future superstars at quarterback. Stafford 1, Newton 0.
10. (12) Dallas Cowboys 6-4– That Dolphins game will be tougher than you think.
11. (5)- New York Giants 6-4- If they don’t get that running game figured out, that epic collapse that the Giants are famous for will happen.
12. (15) Oakland Raiders 6-4- While Palmer has been solid, Michael Bush has been the MVP since McFadden has gone down.
13. (13) Atlanta Falcons 6-4-Got a brief scare from rookie quarterback Jake Locker.
14. (11) Cincinnati Bengals 6-4- Despite the tough loss to Baltimore, you can’t help but think that Bengals are starting to believe in Andy Dalton and his promising future.
15. (20)Denver Broncos 5-5– Tebow does it again, how long will it last?
16. (14) New York Jets 5-5- It’s get really mediocre after the Jets…
17. (18) San Diego Chargers 4-6- Vincent Jackson needs to get paid.
18. (17) Tennessee Titans 5-5-Tough loss against the Falcons, will likely continue to hang around.
19. (16) Buffalo Bills 5-5– Fred Jackson’s injury might be the beginning of the end.
20. (19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-6– It seems that Tampa Bay always tends to get too pass happy. Blount only got 18 carries against Green Bay. Give that man the rock!
21. (23) Philadelphia Eagles 4-6– Vince Young was 15-18 for 169 yards with a touchdown and a pick in the second half. Pretty efficient.
22. (26) Seattle Seahawks 4-6- I wonder how many people tuned in to Seattle and St. Louis last week.
23. (30) Miami Dolphins 3-7 – Got to love how the Dolphins play hard even when their season is over.
24 (24) Carolina Panthers 2-8- If Newton can cut down on the turnovers and I expect he will, the sky is the limit.
25. (22) Cleveland Browns 4-6–Chris Ogbonnaya has filled in nicely as the third string running back.
26. (21) Kansas City Chiefs 4-6– Hard to get excited for the rest of the season with Tyler Palko under center.
27. (25) Washington Redskins 3-7- Jabar Gaffney is smart to get off of Twitter.
28. (22) Arizona Cardinals 3-7– Might as well have been an actual skeleton playing quarterback for them against the Niners.
29. (28) Jacksonville Jaguars 3-7– Blaine Gabbert still stinks
30. (29) St. Louis Rams 2-8- Lost year for Bradford and company
31. (31) Minnesota Vikings 2-8– If AP is out for extended period of time, the only reason left to watch is Jared Allen.
32. (32) Indianapolis Colts 0-10– Two games up on the Suck for Luck sweepstakes.
The actual starting quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals vs. the 49ers last Sunday. He had a "live" arm.