Chicago Bears (4-2) 27, New York Giants (0-6) 21
Cleveland (3-2) 37, Buffalo Bills (2-3) 24
49ers 36, Saints 32
– I couldn’t help but think about Mike Singletary after Vernon Davis caught the game winner. Looks like Vernon is a winner, Mike.
– How many of you thought Drew Brees left too much time for Alex Smith on his touchdown pass to Jimmy Graham?
– Never thought Alex Smith could keep up with Drew Brees.
– Five turnovers and you still have a chance to win? Saints should be thankful they were in the game.
Patriots 45, Broncos 10
-Tough for Tebow time to get started in the 4th quarter when he’s down 42.
-Was it really necessary to have Brady punting the ball? Come on.
– Tebow will be the starter heading into camp next summer. However, it would be wise if Denver brought in competition better than Brady Quinn.
Ravens 20, Texans 13
– Arian Foster is really good.
– It’s hard not to think about how this game would have been different if Matt Schaub was the QB for the Texans.
-The Texans must be thrilled with the team heading into next year. An great offense when Schaub is healthy and a defense that is vastly overlooked will certainly be looking to take the next step.
-I’m not convinced that Joe Flacco and company can keep up with the Patriots.
Giants 37, Packers 20
-This was a flat out dominating performance by the Giants.
– Has Eli passed Peyton now? With another Super Bowl, I say yes.
-It’s crazy how every year Tom Coughlin is on the bring of being fired and his team manages to win enough to save his job.
-This game brings up the question of whether the Packers should have played more players in their Week 17 win. I would take the cautious route and make more of a preseason game. The starters would have played a half max.