1. (1) Green Bay Packers 7-0– Train keeps on rolling despite a brief scare from Minnesota.
2. (4) New England Patriots 5-1– I still feel they are the best team in the AFC despite what the Ravens bandwagon says….
3. (5) San Francisco 49ers 5-1– Could the NFC West possibly be the 2nd seed in the NFC playoffs?
4. (7) New Orleans Saints 5-2– Can’t imagine what they are going to put up against the Rams.
5. (2) Baltimore Ravens 4-2– They didn’t have a first down until about 6 mins left in the third quarter…..against the Jaguars.
6. (3) Detroit Lions 5-2– Matt Stafford’s injury leaves the season in question….again.
7. (11) Pittsburgh Steelers 5-2– Defense still has some soft spots, but they continue to get the job done.
8. (12)- New York Giants 4-2- Miami is their last easy game of the season. No joke.
9. (6) San Diego Chargers 4-2- Nice choke job against the Jets.
10. (8) Buffalo Bills 4-2– Will stay in as long as Fred Jackson keeps running.
11. (14) Houston Texans 4-3- Big win over the Titans keeps them as the class of a bad division.
12. (17) Chicago Bears 4-3– Matt Forte has been the best running back in football this year.
13. (19) Atlanta Falcons 4-3– Congrats on Tony Gonzalez becoming second all time in receptions. Very impressive win against the Lions.
14. (15) Cincinnati Bengals 4-2– Tough game in Seattle will show what this team is made of.
15. (9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-3– Disappointing loss after home win against the Saints.
16. (10) Oakland Raiders 4-3– Six turnovers will often lead to blow out losses. Good call by Bill on the Chiefs upset.
17. (18) New York Jets 3-3– Helped by his defense, I must say Mark Sanchez played well against the Chargers. Hard for me to say, but he did.
18. (15) Tennessee Titans 3-3– Chris Johnson has been awful.
19. (23) Kansas City Chiefs 3-3– All of the sudden, that Chargers game on Halloween is for the AFC West lead.
20. (20) Dallas Cowboys 3-3– DeMarco Murray’s career day is nice, but it’s against the Rams, who stink.
21. (13) Washington Redskins 3-3– Likely going to continue to free fall with all the injuries and lack of ability to begin with.
22. (21) Philadelphia Eagles 2-4– Andy Reid is 12-0 off a bye week and with a win, they can start to see their way out of this mess.
23. (22) Cleveland Browns 3-3– One of the ugliest wins you will ever see.
24. (24) Carolina Panthers 2-5- Cam continues to shine as the Panthers are finding their identity for the future.
25. (27)Denver Broncos 2-4– Tebow mania in full force.
26. (28) Jacksonville Jaguars 2-5– Defense was very impressive vs. Baltimore.
27. (25) Seattle Seahawks 2-4– I don’t know if you know this, but Charlie Whitehurst stinks.
28. (26) Arizona Cardinals 2-4– Kevin Kolb going through growing pains. Remember, this is first full year as a starter.
29. (29) Minnesota Vikings 1-6– Christian Ponder looks like he can play a little.
30 (NR) Montreal Alouettes 10-6- Scored the most points in the CFL and made the playoffs, could likely beat the three teams below them.
31. (30) Miami Dolphins 0-6- Na na na, na, na na, hey hey hey gooooooood bye Tony Sparano.
32. (32) St. Louis Rams 0-6– DeMarco Murray was a nice player in college and is likely going to be a decent player in the pros, not a hall of famer like the Rams made him look like.
33. (31) Indianapolis Colts 0-6– They gave up 62 points. They’re last.